Our award winning breakfasts
We pride ourselves on giving our guests a good hearty breakfast. We are members of "deliciouslyorkshire", so are committed to using the highest quality local produce.
All ingredients are freshly prepared and we try accommodating for special dietary requirements.
Eastgate Guest House was Awarded The Visit Britain Breakfast Award.
Please help yourself to our selection of cereals and homemade muesli, homemade wholemeal bread (when available), homemade preserves, fruit juices, yogurts and seasonal fruit from the buffet table. Our guests are served at their table by our waiter/waitress service.
Try our delicious home-cooked breakfasts including:
- East full Yorkshire: bacon, sausage, beans, vine ripened tomatoes, sautéed mushrooms, free range eggs – fried, scrambled, poached or boiled.
- Creamy scrambled egg and smoked salmon.
- Eggs Benedict poached egg topped with hollandaise sauce served on a toasted muffin.
- Smoked Yorkshire kipper.
- Omelette with a choice of ham, cheese, mushroom, tomatoes or a mixture.
- Boiled eggs and soldiers.
- Toast homemade wholemeal (when available), or white.
- Yorkshire tea (specially blended for Yorkshire water)
- Tetley tea
- Decaffeinated tea
- Nespresso espresso coffee (various strengths)
- Gold blend instant coffee
- Decaffeinated coffee
- Earl Grey
- White pure
- Green pure
- Revive & revitalise pure peppermint
- Revive & revitalise lemon & ginger
- Green tea with cranberry
- Fresh & fruity blackcurrant, ginseng & vanilla.
* Every effort will be made to fulfil your requirements. Prior notice is required.